Saturday, April 18, 2015

Winding down

It is hard to believe that the semester is starting to wind down already!  My final observation is on Monday and then I start to phase out of teaching my classes.  Where did the time go?  The one thing I am excited for this week is to go observe in other classroom other than my own.  It's going to be nice just to see some other things that teachers do that can be helpful in the future.  The one observation that I am most excited for (if we can get it worked out) is going to Culler and seeing how they use one-to-one in their classroom.  I have a very little idea of how one works, and my future classroom is going to that way.  Looks like I may have to take a lot of notes while I am there.  I'm also excited to go observe in some block classes at Southeast.  In my practicums and student teaching, I've just been in either a regular or diff classroom.  This opportunity will be nice just to get a little experience in a class like that just in case I were to teach one in the future.  

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to that too. I am excited to phase out as I'm been teaching a full load since my second week, and I really want to observe mine and other teachers.

    ReplyDelete